This Activity Credit Form allows educators to submit evidence of attending professional development outside of a school function.
Abre’s Professional Learning Solution allows educators to track their growth through the awarding of points. Points are given a value by a school district. Best practice is that 1 point = 1 minute of learning. Thus 60 points equals 1 hour. States that require certain amount of time for license renewal can use points to determine if the license requirements were met.
Abre awards points through three methods:
- Completing a Learn Course (Points are automatically deposited)
- Redeeming a “redemption code”
- Submitting evidence of learning and receiving a “redemption code”.
This form supports the third method.
How it Works
- Abre installs the form on a school’s instance
- Schools modify the form and / or add folks involved in the workflow
- A shortcut is added for staff