The Abre Insights Early Warning Dashboard uses three data sets for creating warning categories of students:
- Hours missed at school (attendance)
- Office Behavior Incidents
- Failing Classes
Categories are defined as follows:
- Extreme Risk: 3 or more at-risk data categories
- Moderate Risk: 2 at-risk data categories
- Minimal Risk: 1 at-risk data category
Note: “Tipping Points” can be defined by the customer.
Questions this dashboard helps answer:
- Which students are at risk in the district?
- Why are they at risk?
- How to categorize students for tiered supports
- Has the district aligned its resources to supports?
- Combine this dashboard MTSS dashboards
- Combine this dashboard with education plans
There are no reviews yet.