Educators desire professional learning opportunities that are relevant and personalized, support their instruction, fulfill licensure requirements, and carry a level of efficiency that keeps them focused on teaching students.
Abre believes a comprehensive solution to professional development best supports educators and their students.
With the help of many educators, we’ve designed a playbook for professional development that any school and district can deploy in their community.
Templates Included with this Playbook
- IPDP – The Dewey Edition
- PD Submission for External PD Attendance
Milestones in this Playbook
- Creating an Individual Professional Development Plan (IPDP) Template
- Completing and approving IPDPs
- Tracking Learn Points (Continuing Education Units – CEUs)
- Downloading PD Transcripts for licensure renewal
- Migrating PD Tracking Systems