What Can Young People Do When they Have Mental Health Concerns?
This poster walks students through the steps they can complete. It’s intended to be printed and shared within a school building. Elements include:
- Notice signs of mental health concerns
- Talk openly about mental health
- Reach out to some who can help
- Take a mental health test
- Take care of yourself
- Considering counseling sessions
- What to do when you need help right now.
Zach J (verified owner) –
Loved using this handout. We’ve posted it in our main locker areas for students.