Mental Health America’s What To Do When You Need Help Fact Sheet describes that it is common to feel like no one understands what you’re going through when you are living with a mental health condition. But many people overcome the mental health challenges they face. You aren’t alone – help is out there, and recovery is possible.
- Mental health conditions can be hard and confusing
- Admit to yourself that you are struggling
- Talk to someone you trust
- Terms to know
- Talk to a professional
- Options for people without insurance
- The traditional mental health care system doesn’t meet everyone’s needs
For more information, please visit Mental Health America’s webpage at https://www.mhanational.org/.